What’s going on in your world?
My paper is done! I was so sick of it that I was really tempted set it on fire. But, alas, I was too tired to do so. Just as well. I would have hated to fail that class. Just absolutely hated it.
Yesterday was a good day. I felt well rested and ready to take on the world. Here’s a rundown:
– Geology – Learned that caves are NOT a result of volcanic activity. Got to look at pretty pictures of Carlsbad. Did you know there is a restaurant and post office a mile under the surface of the earth in Carlsbad?
– Latin – Oh Latin, Latin. What more can be said except she wore that pink sundress again and tried to convince us that stories 22, 23, 24, etc. would now be easy. She lied.
– Greek Religious Experience – It was Erwin’s birthday so we all bombarded him with a ‘Happy Birthday’ and he turned bright red. He’s so cool. It was sad that it was our last Cook day. *tear*
– Dinner made for some interesting conversation if I dare say so myself. Something about Christina being Athena and someone else being Hephaestus and something about the birth of Erectheus. If you don’t know the myth, you’re missing out.
– RLS staff meeting – Sad times. I liked our staff. It was a good group of people who I will miss so much next year. Tonight is our last staff social. Last night was our last meeting.
– Mandatory (?) meeting – Yeah, that didn’t go over so well. I think I’m a pushover.
– TCs run with Andy and Christina – Yay for late night, fattening foods with outstanding company.
– I FINISHED MY PAPER – That’s all I have to say about that.
As you can see, I have been quite busy these last couple of days, so I will not be around for two days. Tonight is staff social then movie date with Katie. Hopefully I can go to both movies, but I need to go to the social.
– A&M paper – 05/06
– Latin final – 05/09
– Geology final – 05/10
– Paul final – 05/10
– Greek Religious Experience paper – whenever
– Home – 05/15
What would you do for a Klondike bar?